I’m new here!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SanyaRR
    Keymaster

If this is your first #FitMommiChallenge, introduce yourself! We’d love to get to know you! #WeAreMommiNation

Nicole Odom
    Participant

My name is Nicole. I’m from Augusta Georgia and currently live in Grovetown, Georgia. I am 39 years old and I’m married with two children. I am excited about getting healthier especially as I approach my 40th birthday in November. Good luck everyone!!

Kandice_09
    Participant

Hey Nicole!! 🤗

Anna-Kaye West
    Participant

Hi, I’m Anna-Kaye. I’m 33, have 3 kids, I’m 2 months postpartum and hoping to get in the groove of exercising. I’m excited to be a part of nomination. 🙂

Kandice_09
    Participant

Truth….. I have gained 10 pounds and am determined to get my FitMommi body back!!!

That’s it. That’s my post!

Shundra Hopkins
    Participant

My name is Shundra. I currently live in Garland, TX. I am 45 years old and I’m separated with three children (24,21, and 9). I am excited about this challenge, becoming consistent and getting healthier. Good luck To all the mommis!

Shundra Hopkins
    Participant

My name is Shundra. I currently live in Garland, TX. I am 45 years old and I’m separated with three children (24,21, and 9). I am excited about this challenge, becoming consistent and getting healthier. Good luck To all the mommis!

Bianca Raymond
    Participant

Good morning everyone! I feel late to the part as just finding this wonderful group. I’m motivated and excited to start loading on this fit mommy journey.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.