I’m new here!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SanyaRR
    Keymaster

If this is your first #FitMommiChallenge, introduce yourself! We’d love to get to know you! #WeAreMommiNation

SanyaRR
    Keymaster

Hey Fit•ish mommies!
    It’s your team captain, Sanya Richards-Ross, and I’m so excited you’re here. How’s it going? Were you able register, pick your team and find today’s activities? Can’t wait to see you all tonight for opening ceremonies!

Poursha
    Participant

My name is Poursha Chatman. This is my first #FitMommiChallenge. I watched through IG as a friend completed her challenge last round and decided it was time. I am a Mommi of 6 so finding the time and good accountability partners with limited time is hard. But I’m excited to try this out!!

Shanaye Johnson
    Participant

Hey ladies!

Happy to see some familiar faces and new faces!
    Glad to be a part of the team!

Nee challenge. New goals.

I want to gain strength and boost my endurance.

So proud of everyone for taking this step towards their health and wellness!

Brittany Kellem
    Participant

Hey Ladies,

I am super excited. I am determined to make this a lifestyle change and truly become consistent!

Shamika Payne
    Participant

Mommi Shamika here coming from California!

Welcome new mommies and returning mommies! This is my third cycle of the FMC and I have the same excitement that I had during the first cycle. I know Mommination will bring the heat with the challenges and prizes, so I’m coming with it to become the best version of myself that I can! I love this community and hope that I can be a glimpse of inspiration to other mommies because so many have inspired me along this journey. Let’s do this Fit~Ish Mommies!

Alisha Fatunla
    Participant

Hi Fit-ish Mommies!!!!

My name is Alisha. I am SOOO excited to be a part of this challenge again. It is the motivation I need to keep going on this health and fitness journey of mine. It literally came at the right time and is exactly what I need right now to jump start my excitement for fitness and healthy eating again. I am so excited to be on the Fit-ish Mommi team again (3x OG lol). A little about me…I LOVE the Lord God, I reside in Sacramento, Ca, I am married with 3 beautiful daughters (known as the Ellas), dance is my passion, and I have my own business.

I look forward to working out with you ladies on the Zooms and IG Lives. <3

Dianeisha Rasul
    Participant

Hello my name is Dianeisha. I am a Savannah, GA naive that relocated to the Atlanta area due to my husband’s job relocating us. We have been in Atlanta now 6 years and we have truly enjoyed living her. My husband and I have been together 18 years married 7. We have 2 amazing boys 6 and 1. I am extremely late with posting this but better late than never. I needed some motivation to help me get back on track with my health and wellness. It is hard for me to get start daily and the fact that I am looking forward to the morning workouts has help tremendously.

Thank you for creating mommination and I am looking forward to working out more and living a more healthier life.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.