I’m new here!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SanyaRR
    Keymaster

If this is your first #FitMommiChallenge, introduce yourself! We’d love to get to know you! #WeAreMommiNation

Porshca
    Participant

Good morning! I’m new here, this is my first challenge. Trying to navigate through everything! Pretty excited to start a new challenge.

Tonica Tatum-Gormes
    Participant

Welcome Porscha! You have joined the BEST team!!!!

Jolisa
    Participant

Welcome, welcome, welcome as they say in the old Baptist church

Crystal Goliday
    Participant

So happy you joined Porscha!

Twbunton
    Participant

This is my first time in the FitMommiChallenge. I live in Cedar Park and work in Austin, Texas. I have four grown daughters whose ages range from 33 to 26. Enjoying the challenges that I’ve attended. Feeling it in my lower body, but it still feels good.

Janaye Stanley
    Participant

Hi! I’m Janaye I new here and registered for the cycle 4 challenge! I am excited to be a part of the challenge, to reach my goals and support all the other mommies in reaching their goals! I have 2 sons and they keep me active & always moving. Ready to get back into a strict workout routine after being distracted for a while

Kandice_09
    Participant

Hey ladies….Ok I confess I haven’t been my usuals fit self since our last challenge. I gained 10-15 pounds!!!:/ I am determined to get my FitMommi body back!!

That’s it. That’s my post!

Let’s Go

Delma
    Participant

You got this ❤

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.