Skip to content
- 2 corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 ounce of cheddar cheese
- One whole egg
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/4 tomato
- 1/4 onion
- Optional: Garlic powder, a dash of salt, pepper, 1 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh cilantro
- Prepare salsa: Wash and cut tomato, onion, and cilantro. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl a dash of salt pepper and garlic powder
- Add oil over medium heat to skillet
- Crack eggs in whisk until smooth. Add eggs to the skillet. Add salt and pepper and scramble.
- Evenly distribute cheese and cooked eggs to a tortilla. Add tortilla to skillet and heat until the cheese melts and tortillas golden brown on the bottom
- Fold tortilla in half and cook another 1 to 2 minutes
- Serve warm with salsa and enjoy!